August 17th, 2019
Check In Time: 8:00-8:50am
Race Starts: 9:00am
Early Registration through 8/3/19: $30.00
Registration 8/4/19-8/16/19: $35.00
Start / Finish: Lone Tree Arts Center
10075 Commons Street, Lone Tree, CO 80124
• This is a family friendly event, all ages and abilities are welcome,
runners and walkers.
• Dogs are permitted but must be on a leash at all times.
• Registration includes race t-shirt and sponsor giveaways.
• Prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place male/female finishers
overall and in each age group.
• Food, coffee beverages and race day snacks provided by vendors and
• ‘Tasty Wave’ is the feeling of warm summer breezes, sunshine and a
• Feel free to wear your favorite Hawaiian shirt or bathing suit top and
catch some rays!
This is a charitable fundraising event supporting CORI’s orthopaedic
fellowship program. The fellowship program provides orthopaedic
surgeons with state of the art training, mentoring and research study
experience. CORI’s goal is to improve the standard of orthopaedic care
throughout Colorado. In addition, the funds raised create opportunities to
underwrite care for those in our population in the greatest need with little
or no medical insurance and financial resources.
Join Dr. Xenos and the wonderful Colorado Orthopaedics staff supporting a
cause that has a meaningful, positive impact on our Colorado communities!
Questions? Email: email@example.com